Wednesday, January 6

R/C Helicopters

Remote Controlled Helicopters
A few weeks back I picked up a couple micro Remote Control Helicopters. Now that I've been playing with them for a while I thought I'd share my thoughts on them. I'm still not great at flying them because they're are not easy to control. Since buying them I've learned that the larger the r/c helicopter the easier it is to fly, but since I don't have a lot of area to fly them and these can be flow indoors I'm working on getting better with them. Taking off and landing is not too bad. It is the maneuvering that takes practice. These micro helicopters come ready to fly out of the box. You just need to charge them up, which takes 15 or 20 minutes, and then you're ready to fly. For the first flight you have to do a little adjusting so that it flies strait and does not spin in circles. Once you have that done it should fly strait up and down pretty easily. The instructions recommend getting to the point where you can keep it

0 comments: