Sunday, June 27

Electric RC Cars Fun Games

If you're concerned that your kids spend too much time glued to a TV screen while playing video games, there are some fun alternatives that the whole family can enjoy. I am talking about electric RC cars, those radio controlled toy cars that come in various sizes and prices. My kids have a number of them and probably get as much or more use out of them than of their PlayStation. Here are some of the games we play with our radio control cars:

Article source- http://ezinearticles.com/?Fun-Games-With-Electric-RC-Cars&id=1367683

3 comments:

Cassie said...

This is fun - we've tried this along with a couple of kids during my nephew's birthday party, and I am sure that all of them enjoyed the whole game!

rc car

rc helicopter fan said...

Kids today definitely spend too much time in front of the tv playing on computer games. Last month my niece and nephew came out to celebrate my birthday and they spent the whole time playing on their Nintendo Ds. I decided to do something about it I bought a couple of build it yourself electric kits for them and they spent hours building them last weekend and now have a fully built model they can use outdoors and race around and they love it. I took my rc helicopter and they brought they rc cars with them it was such a joy to see and spend quality time together.
__________________________
rc helicopter fan

shoes said...

nice article. awesome!!

Timberline Shingles